Coldplay concert August 2012.....great time with my best friend!
Let's try this again...I will not say I am going to write everyday, or even every week, but I will at least make a bit more of an effort than every 6 months!!
A recap of my past 6 months:
I enjoyed time off from working full-time
I worked my butt off with classes for my Master's
I learned that I do not really enjoy cooking....even when I have the time
I learned that I gain weight when I do not exercise
Where I am going:
I still miss running, but will settle for walking
We found a house with property and are in the process of selling our house
I still procrastinate....thus the lack of journal entries in the past 6 months
I am 6 months away from finishing my Master's and can see the end in sight
I am excited to get a real job and have a real income for the first time in 13 years
I realize I must continue moving my body to cope with the aches and pains of growing older
Once I finish my schooling, I realize I am going to need a new hobby. Schoolwork has been my life for the past 18 months and only 6 months to go. Funny thing is, I am not really sure what my hobby was before.....hmm? I will have to give this some thought!
I still am not on Pinterest....I do not need to be any more connected to the internet!
No comments:
Post a Comment