Olsen Family

Olsen Family
Summer in Norway...under the midnight sun! This was one of about 30 photos attemping to get a "nice" family pic....this one captures how much fun we were having!

Friday, January 4, 2013

getting a new routine.....

Day 2 of my mini-sabbatical and so far, so good.  It will take me some time to get over the sense of urgency to get so much done in a day.  I am also amazed at how quickly the days go.

Today was a trip to goodwill, ALDI, and walmart.  It was good to drop off a load of stuff from our house.  I picked up skiing snacks for the boys for tomorrow and a few groceries.  Walmart was a quick stop for a few items I could not get at ALDI.  It is a different pace on a weekday when it is just old people and moms with small children.

I got another walk in this afternoon with Julie Hodges....cold and windy, but good to get some fresh air.

I did not do any reading today for school, but will get some of that done tomorrow.  I also need to look at the practice test for my exam on Tuesday.  Next week my school work will get back in full swing and my real work will begin.  These past couple days really are not a true measure of my routine because I will be spending a significant time on schoolwork during the day.

Settling in for a quiet Friday night and ok with that.  Got dinner ready to go and just waiting for Sten to get home.  We might start another puzzle tonight....it is that time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment